One day when it's winter When the tall oak groans in northern winds When cruel frost creeps white beneath the bark And twigs once sappy and green Shake brittle and dry in the darkening Then come to my door Let yellow light spill out Let me wrap you in warm Let summer kisses bring back roses What wingspan glides in the blue August skies Soar and circle Paired in gentle harmony, one other Melt, then-- Be with me

Sunday, June 14, 2009

张栋梁自拍《最后不是沉默》私密手札

你没有见过的张栋梁,值得私藏的张栋梁
他用他的眼睛、他的心、他的手去纪录他看到的世界;左手拍照,右手记事,栋梁首次敞开心扉,透过照片和文字单纯直接表达,关於沉默却情感丰富的自己。





栋梁写给自己的信 (1)



栋梁写给自己的信(2)








栋梁写给爸爸的信(1)



栋梁写给爸爸的信(2)










栋梁写给死党的信(1)




栋梁写给死党的信(1)









栋梁的侄子Isaac




栋梁写给侄子的信 (1)

栋梁写给侄子的信(2)







栋梁写给歌迷的信(1)

栋梁写个歌迷的信(2)




PS: Wow!!! How I wish I got this 私密手札.. Only Taiwan preorder version has it..

1 comment:

WeNdY said...

So touched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wat he wrote reali touches my heart!!!!!!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!